- November 25, 2019 at 3:28 pm #426008
- November 25, 2019 at 3:30 pm #426010bethParticipant
you’ve been killing it with these close up nature shots lately. love this one too.
- November 25, 2019 at 4:01 pm #426016
Thanks Beth, I spent a lot of time in the deep woods this summer, Not someplace I usually take a camera, but I think in the future that may change.
- November 25, 2019 at 4:18 pm #426018P71Participant
Love this miniature landscape , very nice how you used the light.
Nice share Robert.
- November 25, 2019 at 6:41 pm #426029
- November 27, 2019 at 8:13 am #426223Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful Robert. The light adds to the drama 🙂
- November 27, 2019 at 11:27 am #426237
- November 28, 2019 at 8:03 am #426286Petr NowakParticipant
I’d crop the top part to emphasize the small parts in shadow…
- November 30, 2019 at 10:08 pm #426409
I have a closer closeup I will have to post here that focuses on just that.
Thanks for your comment Petr.
- November 28, 2019 at 12:34 pm #426296Federico AlegriaParticipant
Nice shot, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of more detail on the shadows.
- November 30, 2019 at 10:10 pm #426410
Thanks Federico, I agree but the light on top and darkness on bottom forced an exposure that lost the details in the darkness, I actually did pull them up as far as possible with out things getting mushy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.