Senoritas Bonita, Beautiful Ladies

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Feedback Forum Senoritas Bonita, Beautiful Ladies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

Suggestions please.  The crop has to remain 10 X 7 landscape.  1/100, f2.8, 70mm, iso125

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Muy Hermosas. It seems a shame but I think the background at the top almost forces a crop to eliminate the bright distractions there. I tried it and it doesn’t look too bad with the bows chopped off a bit. Maybe darken the BG with a vignette and or some burning. Some brightening of the eyes might be OK too.

Tobie

Agree with @reyers to some degree Lenny. The BG colours do not compete with your subject colours at all so I don’t see it as a negative. Having said that – if you want it to be a little less bright, just play with your greens’ saturation, hue & vibrance sliders. Perhaps even the purples too.

Nice shot overall!

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Such a refreshing shot in terms of colors! I would perhaps darken the background just a little bit.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Loving the striking colours in this image Lenny. I agree with the comments above about the background being a bit distracting 🙂

Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

Thanks for the input!  I’m taking a Photoshop course so I thought I would play with this even though I have long way to go to be good at it.  I made the background darker and changed it some including desaturating it and brightened the eyes.  I tried cropping it a bit on the top but to maintain the 10×7 aspect ratio the sides got crowded.

Falxy
      Participant

Lenny man nailed it with the girls,absolutely lovely!! 🙂

Messy background just seems to take away/distraction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author