Signing off

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

tom dinning
    Blocked

The escape tunnel is complete. I’m waiting until dark to make my way to the outside world. My Little Brother is my accomplice in crime and we’re heading South. If you spot us around Byron Bay or the back streets of Surry Hills don’t tell Christine. If I get a chance I’ll post something from time to time but all is being taken care of including Photo of the Week. The stunningly beautiful and exceptionally talented Renee Stewart Jackson will take care of that.
    Sorry, I have to go. The last bucket of dirt from the tunnel needs to be emplied. See you in 3 weeks.

Lisa Hill
    Participant

Enjoy your time away @tomdinning and make sure you come back, I haven’t finished picking your photographic brain yet!

Lisa Hill
    Participant

Enjoy your time away @tomdinning and make sure you come back, I haven’t finished picking your photographic brain yet!

I’ll be waiting 🙂

I’ll be waiting 🙂

Tim McMurdo
    Participant

Have a well deserved holiday down south. I hope you have a grand time.

Tim McMurdo
    Participant

Have a well deserved holiday down south. I hope you have a grand time.

Rachel Davies
    Participant

Enjoy yourself Tom! We’ll miss you!! 🙂

Rachel Davies
    Participant

Enjoy yourself Tom! We’ll miss you!! 🙂

I’ll be sure to do a “lousy job” so you’ll have to come back !
    Looking forward to seeing you refreshed and re-in-vinegar-ated ! :0

I’ll be sure to do a “lousy job” so you’ll have to come back !
    Looking forward to seeing you refreshed and re-in-vinegar-ated ! :0

Drop me a note when you get to Sydney, so i can have the bolt cutters ready.

Drop me a note when you get to Sydney, so i can have the bolt cutters ready.

Yvonne
    Participant

Ohhh, now I have a case of vacation envy! But I’ll get over it.

Enjoy yourself immensely and we’ll expect oddles of pictures on your return.

Yvonne
    Participant

Ohhh, now I have a case of vacation envy! But I’ll get over it.

Enjoy yourself immensely and we’ll expect oddles of pictures on your return.

Ya, I suspect the camera won’t be left at home! 😉

Ya, I suspect the camera won’t be left at home! 😉

Oh jeez, Tom is loose on the streets again. Last time this happened, we had the great spaghetti incident of ’03. Hopefully no Toads are injured this time. Call us if you need bail, Tom!!!

Oh jeez, Tom is loose on the streets again. Last time this happened, we had the great spaghetti incident of ’03. Hopefully no Toads are injured this time. Call us if you need bail, Tom!!!

Mike
    Participant

Have a great holiday Tom!

Mike
    Participant

Have a great holiday Tom!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.