- September 23, 2018 at 12:54 am #366307
- September 23, 2018 at 1:18 am #366320Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Sarthak, I like the drama and details in the clouds. You may have to increase the exposure a bit because the observatory is almost invisible. Also, it would have been better to leave a bit more space on the left of the observatory as it looks pushed towards the edge too much 🙂
- September 23, 2018 at 2:55 am #366330
Now that you mention it I feel that I could have spared some space on left. I did try increasing exposure but I don’t like the effect it has on dome building.
- September 23, 2018 at 5:32 am #366350
I adjusted the crop. I have increased the exposure to +1 . To mask any changes on dome I used a brush stroke with exposure -1 that neutralizes the effect of raising exposure on dome.
- September 23, 2018 at 9:55 am #366365TobieModerator
Sarthak since this is about the dome, I’d give it much higher prominence by using a crop such as this:
- September 24, 2018 at 12:44 am #366473
I love this crop 🙂
- September 24, 2018 at 2:32 am #366482
I had the similar idea so I captured an image like this. SOC . I’ll work in this later.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.