- October 23, 2019 at 2:57 am #422890
This bridge, opened in 1961 spans the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal between Runcorn and Widnes, just east of the Liverpool John Lennon Airport. The bridge is closed for refurbishment, temporarily, to cars and larger vehicles. It is due to re-open as a toll bridge in 2020.
- October 23, 2019 at 7:53 am #422900Rob EyersParticipant
- October 23, 2019 at 8:18 am #422903
The image shows up OK on my pc.
I’ll reload it.
- October 23, 2019 at 4:21 pm #422959Anonymous
Beautiful Image. Lovely sunset pastel yellow and blue. And the reflection makes it larger than life. 😉
- October 25, 2019 at 7:29 pm #423124Graham HartParticipant
Love it Gerald. The reflections and sunset colours are wonderful. The famous Mersey River? Makes me think of Gerry & The Pacemakers
- October 23, 2019 at 8:19 am #422904
Does the reloaded image show?
- October 23, 2019 at 9:21 am #422908Kent DuFaultParticipant
Nice sunset photo!
- October 23, 2019 at 9:52 am #422910
Thank you very much, Kent. Praise from thee…………….
- October 23, 2019 at 10:23 am #422911P71Participant
Very nice Gerald , Manchester Ship Canal looks stunning some days when the fog is heavy but you captured a nice shot here showing the lovely structure on this bridge.
Nice share mate.
- October 23, 2019 at 12:34 pm #422931John ThompsonModerator
Very nice shot Gerald!
- October 23, 2019 at 2:08 pm #422937
I’m really encouraged by all the positive comments above.
- October 23, 2019 at 11:03 pm #422995Robert AppleModerator
Agree with all comments above, well done.
- October 24, 2019 at 8:13 am #423020
Thank you, Robert
- October 25, 2019 at 11:01 pm #423139bethParticipant
great colors. i like how the clouds seem to radiate out of the bridge. nicely composed.
- October 29, 2019 at 9:03 am #423398
Thank you, Beth
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.