- January 17, 2020 at 5:44 pm #429254
speak to the hand because the face ain’t listening
- January 17, 2020 at 6:40 pm #429259Kent DuFaultParticipant
Interesting moment captured. The woman has a look of defeat on her face.
- January 17, 2020 at 7:00 pm #429266
Brilliant observation mate , i had taken a number of shots after this one and as i was just looking through them i notice i have them both in a separate space of their own looking down / annoyed.
Thanks very much for your feedback Kent ;).
- January 17, 2020 at 7:09 pm #429271Bruce GordonParticipant
Nice! I like it a lot!
- January 18, 2020 at 7:34 am #429310
Hi Bruce many thanks for that , i appreciate your time and comments mate this was an indoor market.
Hope you all have a great weekend 😉
- January 18, 2020 at 8:03 am #429313Rob EyersParticipant
LOL, I think you could have called it “mansplaining” too but I like your title and it definitely is a moment.
- January 18, 2020 at 9:36 am #429321
Ha must admit i like your “mansplaining” much more it’s a bit more direct 😉
Many thanks for having a look Rob as always.
- January 19, 2020 at 3:51 am #429383Erik FransmanParticipant
I think the man tells her that he told her already a million times that he does not like Brocolli for dinner. The woman of the store interfered telling him how healthy broccoli is.
That is one of the stories possible, although unlikely to be the correct one. The man looks more like the greengrocer and the woman a client, so most likely something else is going on. Anyway, enough possibilities.
- January 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm #429428
- January 20, 2020 at 11:49 am #429512Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like this image Patrick and the caption made me laugh 🙂
- January 20, 2020 at 12:05 pm #429522John TeateParticipant
Image really tells a story. Nice eye and great capture Pat.
- January 20, 2020 at 12:29 pm #429526
Thanks very Much Erik , Dahlia , John , i enjoyed the experience taking myself into town that day was a good learning curve.
Much appreciate all your comments Folks thanks 😉
- January 20, 2020 at 7:04 pm #429549PrestonParticipant
Great timing and patience for this Patrick. Or is he going for a high five??? The interpretations are endless!
- January 21, 2020 at 8:15 am #429585
Thanks very much Preston , it was a good day for photos but having cold fingers was frustrating , half the time i went to release the shutter i could barely feel it and i can’t wear gloves using most tools so had to make do.
Thanks again for your time having a peek mate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.