- November 10, 2019 at 10:49 pm #424590MistyisleParticipant
Taken very recently at a New Zealand Steampunk Festival (where they are aiming for the most participants using Guinness Book of Records rules). Settings were f9; 17mms; ISO160; 1/25sec
- November 11, 2019 at 6:15 pm #424710Erik FransmanParticipant
Hi Jim, 1/25s is showing. Everything is blurry and at least the hero of the shot should be in focus without motion blur. Why not f/5.6, ISO640; 1/250sec (You probably need an even faster SS)
- November 12, 2019 at 8:38 am #424783JasenkaGKeymaster
Hi Jim, that’s an interesting vehicle indeed. I would have shot it from a different angle though – probably from the side or from the front, I think it would be more effective.
I also agree with Erik’s comment on the settings.
- November 13, 2019 at 5:17 pm #424953MistyisleParticipant
Many thanks, Erik and Jasenka for your comments. Although I like it, it was only a grab shot, many people in the parade were walking so I had aperture priority. He went by so fast I was not quick enough to react.
- November 15, 2019 at 12:32 am #425005Federico AlegriaParticipant
There is nothing else to add from my side, but a small crop like this one:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.