- March 21, 2020 at 2:19 pm #435933
A few more from Yesterday’s Outing.
Click for full Size
Kicking Up Her Heels
Miss Molly Bee Running In the Freshly Fallen Snow.
- March 21, 2020 at 3:58 pm #435945TershaKeymaster
What a wonderful outing Robert, I like Miss Molly Bee running best, great detail when seen large !
- March 27, 2020 at 11:28 pm #436556
Thanks Diane, she’s a cutie.
- March 21, 2020 at 4:36 pm #435955PatrickParticipant
All stunning Robert what a place you live 😉 TREES, FOG and MOUNTAINS Works for me mate.
- March 27, 2020 at 11:29 pm #436557
- March 22, 2020 at 4:12 am #436025TobieModerator
- March 27, 2020 at 11:29 pm #436558
- March 22, 2020 at 11:43 am #436099John ThompsonModerator
Great shots Robert! I love all of them but, of course, Molly Bee is my favorite. Dogs are wonderful.
- March 27, 2020 at 11:31 pm #436559
Thanks John, I couldn’t agree more.
- March 23, 2020 at 8:24 am #436199Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Love all the images Robert. They are stunning 🙂
- March 27, 2020 at 11:32 pm #436560
- March 23, 2020 at 8:36 am #436205Kent DuFaultParticipant
They are all beautiful. I particularly like the 3rd one.
- March 27, 2020 at 11:33 pm #436561
Thanks Kent, that was the one I chose to run through the large format printer and hang on the wall.
- March 23, 2020 at 8:43 am #436207JasenkaGKeymaster
Those faded colors look really beautiful! My favorite is the second image.
- March 27, 2020 at 11:35 pm #436562
Thanks Jasenka, did you see the yellow caution sign warning of the curve in the road.
- March 24, 2020 at 11:49 am #436310LeesaParticipant
Wow! They are all great. Stunningly beautiful country!
- March 27, 2020 at 11:36 pm #436563
- March 28, 2020 at 2:44 am #436573Sanjeev NandaParticipant
The great outdoors are so majestic, I can boldly claim cooped within my four corners. This Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has reminded us of the things we would would otherwise have taken for granted. Where I am from, there remains a complete lockdown, no traveling, and major travel routes being shut-down until further notice. How I wish I could enjoy the great outdoors.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.