Stories

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitchell Tomlinson
      Participant

When shooting at night, you run into a lot of weird people.

Depending on where you live, when you shoot at day you run into a lot of weird people too 😉

Mitchell Tomlinson
      Participant

So true.

tom dinning
      Blocked

I’m married to weird people. Haven’t you heard? She’s got me captive somewhere in the outback. My only contact with the outside world is through this blog – and I do this at life’s peril. If she catches me there will be no telling. I crave to get out at night in the hope I can be mugged just to meet someone normal.

I once went to a bar in Amman, Jordan carrying a lot of camera gear. A heap of wealthy looking locals were there with girls in short skirts (something you don’t really see a lot of in the Middle East). The friendly Irish bartender indicated that it might be a good idea to put the gear away.

I agreed. lol

tom dinning
      Blocked

The darker and gloomier the better. I look like a homeless alco at the bets of times anyway, so no-one notices – or they avoid me. I was once followed by a security guard ’cause he thought I was trouble. Then I got married and I started taking my wife with me. She’d scare Sadam Hussain. the local constabulary use her to clear the streets when a riot starts. Don’t be fooled by her waif-like appearance and gentle Midlands accent. I was and look where it got me; stuck in a dungeon deep in the heart of ….. God knows. Here she comes. Got to go.

Mitchell Tomlinson
      Participant

😉

tom dinning
      Blocked

Can’t find a forum where this would be applicable so I’ll stick it here. Maybe one of the cows can organise the forums into catagories for us anal people.
      It rained all day. I found this crawling up the bin. Probably heading for shelter. It kept me company all day. Anyone know what’s in it? I can hear a TV going inside but when I knocked no-one answered.
      Maybe it’s like me and being held captive by a lady bug. Ha!!
      composite

Good stuff. If you cannot find a group where your post would be applicable, you could always start a group! 😉

tom dinning
      Blocked

What, me? Start something? That means I would have to think for myself. Haven’t done that for years. I have to ask her if I have an opinion on anything.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.