- May 23, 2020 at 10:10 pm #446420
- May 24, 2020 at 11:58 am #446458TobieModerator
I love how you kept focus from here to infinity. Nicely done!
- May 25, 2020 at 2:34 pm #446607
Thank you Tobie 😉
- May 24, 2020 at 12:25 pm #446467bethParticipant
i really like the rich tones, big foreground, light and general moodiness on this one. the figure didn’t jump out right away, but when it did it adds a lot of creepiness to this.
the only thing that bugs me about this is the vertical trees are leaning left. they might really lean left, but it makes the image look tilted.
- May 25, 2020 at 2:37 pm #446608
Thank you Beth , the trees did learn to the left and only 3 or 4 feet behind me before i was in the big drop down into the river lol.
- May 24, 2020 at 3:08 pm #446486TershaKeymaster
Wow, took me a bit to see him! Very nice moody shot, and a bit spooky!
- May 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm #446609
Thanks very much Tersha.
- May 25, 2020 at 7:57 am #446558JasenkaGKeymaster
Moody shot indeed! Beautiful lighting and textures.
- May 25, 2020 at 2:39 pm #446610
Thank you jasenka , much appreciate your comments
- May 25, 2020 at 12:26 pm #446595Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Love the mood and the subtle light in this image Patrick 🙂
- May 25, 2020 at 2:40 pm #446611
Thanks very much Dahlia 😉
- May 29, 2020 at 12:22 am #446933Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Liking this one a lot. Spooky.
- May 29, 2020 at 2:51 pm #446970
Thanks Rob , sorry to only be replying now have been on a few days rest from the web 😉 doing lots of garden work as well .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.