- May 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm #89876
- May 20, 2013 at 5:06 pm #90080
- May 21, 2013 at 1:29 am #90089Mike DeanParticipant
Wow Richard @camerasinger, how do you manage to keep your expression the same in every photo?! Such a professional.
In all seriousness I like what you are trying here. And the models head is a great idea as it gives you such great consistency to compare. What plans do you have for your new flash kit?
I have a two lamp set that I play with occasionally (it’s such a massive hassle to get them out and set up!). You might have seen this last year when I posted it originally, but it was an interesting experiment for me at least.
It’s a single lamp with 40″ softbox moved around me to see how it changed the shape of my face (for both the better and worse).
- June 14, 2013 at 9:29 am #92743
- June 14, 2013 at 9:31 am #92745
- June 14, 2013 at 9:38 am #92747
- June 15, 2013 at 4:46 am #92805
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.