- August 11, 2019 at 11:10 pm #416649
The creek that provided Saturday Nights meal of Brook and Brown trout pan fried over a campfire.
Taken with the cell phone standing beside the truck, it was a bit of a walk from the parking lot.
- August 12, 2019 at 8:21 am #416689
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
This could be an amazing scene. Such definition in each part of the landscape.
- August 12, 2019 at 12:50 pm #416713
Great place to be fishing and having the dinner done with such a view Robert. Beautiful 🙂
- August 13, 2019 at 10:40 am #416807
- August 12, 2019 at 4:31 pm #416740
Lucky you my friend. Great times.
- August 13, 2019 at 10:41 am #416810
- August 12, 2019 at 11:29 pm #416779
How Green Was My Envy! Top spot to wet a line and top spot to snap a pic. That’s the only problem with loving both fishing and photography, deciding whether to grab the rod or the camera. Great catch Robert in both senses of the word.
If there was a game of footy (Aussie Rules) being played in those fields as well I’d go mad with indecision!
- August 13, 2019 at 10:43 am #416813
Thanks Graham, , and being it was a half mile hike to the stream it wasn’t to hard a decision not to pack extra gear.
- August 13, 2019 at 12:53 pm #416818
Geez Robert this means I’m gonna have to update my old phone! Nice scene, lovely day, great capture.
- August 13, 2019 at 11:58 pm #416852
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.