The Grocery Store

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Apple 4 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

The creek that provided Saturday Nights meal of Brook and Brown trout pan fried over a campfire.

Taken with the cell phone standing beside the truck, it was a bit of a walk from the parking lot.

This could be an amazing scene. Such definition in each part of the landscape.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Great place to be fishing and having the dinner done with such a view Robert. Beautiful 🙂

John Thompson

Lucky you my friend.  Great times.

Graham Hart
    Participant

How Green Was My Envy! Top spot to wet a line and top spot to snap a pic. That’s the only problem with loving both fishing and photography, deciding whether to grab the rod or the camera. Great catch Robert in both senses of the word.

If there was a game of footy (Aussie Rules) being played in those fields as well I’d go mad with indecision!

Robert Apple

Thanks Graham, , and being it was a half mile hike to the stream it wasn’t to hard a decision not to pack extra gear.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Geez Robert this means I’m gonna have to update my old phone! Nice scene, lovely day, great capture.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.