The Red Chair

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Eyers
      Participant

In Canada the National Parks people have placed red Muskoka arm chairs in various unusual places in the parks for several years. There’s always a good view from where they’re placed.

This chair is a lot bigger and placed by the roadside in south east Iceland. You could say it has a view…

The Red Chair

Dave Watkins
      Participant

Great shot Rob. Not only aesthetically pleasing but just plain fun to look at. A series of “Canadian National Park Red Chair” images taken at their different locations could be a fun project to put together.

Rob Eyers
        Participant

Thanks Dave. I do have a number of Canadian Red Chair photos of ones I’ve stumbled upon. It would be a good project although expensive and time consuming.

beth
      Participant

we rode by this a few times and had a good laugh.  was it bolted to the rock?

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Yes it was bolted to the rock. I’m sure someone would take it if it wasn’t. We all most drove by but decided it would be a fun image. I mean…why not?

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Love this image Rob. The red colour really stands out and can imagine the amazing view 🙂

Tersha
      Keymaster

Cool shot Rob, the chairs are a great idea, and the view looks beautiful!

John Thompson

This is a fun shot Rob.  I agree the chairs are a great idea.

Gerald Murphy
      Participant

I think it’s a really nice photo. The use of the red chair to draw the eye, the direction of the sitter’s face to lead the eye, the unusual use of a chair at all, using the cloud as a frame,the drama of the mountainscape itself, everything nice and sharp. I love it.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

What a lovely view! I’d be really happy to sit in that chair.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author