- October 4, 2019 at 7:39 pm #421037
- October 4, 2019 at 9:00 pm #421042Dave WatkinsParticipant
Great shot Rob. Not only aesthetically pleasing but just plain fun to look at. A series of “Canadian National Park Red Chair” images taken at their different locations could be a fun project to put together.
- October 5, 2019 at 8:28 am #421103
Thanks Dave. I do have a number of Canadian Red Chair photos of ones I’ve stumbled upon. It would be a good project although expensive and time consuming.
- October 5, 2019 at 8:08 am #421102bethParticipant
we rode by this a few times and had a good laugh. was it bolted to the rock?
- October 5, 2019 at 8:34 am #421104
Yes it was bolted to the rock. I’m sure someone would take it if it wasn’t. We all most drove by but decided it would be a fun image. I mean…why not?
- October 5, 2019 at 2:09 pm #421123Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Love this image Rob. The red colour really stands out and can imagine the amazing view 🙂
- October 5, 2019 at 4:07 pm #421129TershaKeymaster
Cool shot Rob, the chairs are a great idea, and the view looks beautiful!
- October 6, 2019 at 11:33 am #421172John ThompsonModerator
This is a fun shot Rob. I agree the chairs are a great idea.
- October 8, 2019 at 2:10 am #421318Gerald MurphyParticipant
I think it’s a really nice photo. The use of the red chair to draw the eye, the direction of the sitter’s face to lead the eye, the unusual use of a chair at all, using the cloud as a frame,the drama of the mountainscape itself, everything nice and sharp. I love it.
- This reply was modified 7mo, 4wk ago by Gerald Murphy.
- October 8, 2019 at 6:42 am #421328JasenkaGKeymaster
What a lovely view! I’d be really happy to sit in that chair.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.