- February 3, 2019 at 2:41 pm #388587
Storm beginning to roll in at the Oregon coast.
- February 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm #388627
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
That area is one of my photography Meccas. Hope to get there one day.
- February 4, 2019 at 9:54 am #388710
When you do you won’t be disappointed Rob. This shot taken near Yachats on the central Oregon coast. Our latest favorite spot. Not a bad place to eat in town.
- February 4, 2019 at 1:31 am #388657
Love the texture in the sand? Maybe it’s small pebbles?
- February 4, 2019 at 10:01 am #388711
Not a bad description. Small pebbles, course sand. Either one is accurate. Quite a bit of pulverized shells added to the mix as well. 🙂
- February 4, 2019 at 6:24 am #388670
I can definitely feel the storm coming 🙂 You really managed to portray that pre-storm atmosphere.
- February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am #388712
Thanks for the comment Jasenka. It got pretty nasty not long after this shot was taken.
- February 7, 2019 at 12:08 pm #389348
What a fluffy nice doggo ?????
- February 7, 2019 at 6:47 pm #389459
🙂 My sisters’ dog Angeline. She is a nice doggo. As old as she is she still loves a trip to the beach.
- February 7, 2019 at 9:02 pm #389472
definitely time to go. the waves are looking rough, as is the grey sky.
- February 8, 2019 at 10:01 am #389538
Seems like more often than not this is the weather on the Oregon coast. The coast is only an hours drive away so I really should get over there more often. Thanks for the comment.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.