- June 9, 2019 at 11:22 am #410051
- June 9, 2019 at 11:45 am #410055
Nicely captured Beth. I like the way you have the sky going to black at the top.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm #410692
thanks rob, the black at the top was pretty close to how things were that day. i darkened it a little, but you can see how the darkness isn’t uniform across the top.
- June 9, 2019 at 2:40 pm #410101
Absolutely beautiful , very appealing work thanks for posting.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:03 pm #410693
- June 10, 2019 at 12:28 am #410204
Nice Beth, great capture of the storm.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:03 pm #410694
- June 10, 2019 at 9:11 am #410271
- June 12, 2019 at 10:03 pm #410695
- June 10, 2019 at 10:31 am #410291
Sorry Beth I viewed this earlier but did not comment (not sure why). Great capture of a storm. The layers are perfect.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:04 pm #410698
thanks john. i’ve been travelling home the past few days and haven’t really had time to check comments. the forums are hard to read on my phone.
- June 10, 2019 at 11:30 am #410307
Great image Beth. I can see the subtle blue in the image and it really gives the beautiful feeling of the storm 🙂
- June 12, 2019 at 10:06 pm #410701
thanks dahlia. there’s blue in the clouds, but the grass is a dark shade of green. it doesn’t translate well on a web sized image, but i think it’ll be more apparent in a large print.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.