- September 28, 2019 at 3:06 pm #420493
Today morning landscape. Is B&W conversion ok?
- September 28, 2019 at 4:59 pm #420500
Cool photo Petr, maybe push the contrast a bit more.
- September 30, 2019 at 11:20 am #420653John ThompsonModerator
This is nice Petr, maybe set a black and white point to see if that helps pull your blacks and whites apart a bit.
- September 30, 2019 at 5:59 pm #420686
- September 30, 2019 at 6:26 pm #420687
Maybe lose a little foreground Petr, something like this.
- September 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm #420701bethParticipant
you have some great black tones, but your brights stop short of a true white. you may need to adjust the tones in sections, ie, do the grass and sky separately.
- October 1, 2019 at 12:35 am #420710
- October 2, 2019 at 2:42 am #420824
Thanks to all for your help !
- October 3, 2019 at 6:10 pm #420973Gerald MurphyParticipant
I’m impressed by all the knowledgeable edits and comments. But it was you who saw the scene and saw something worth capturing. It was you who decided how to shoot the picture and made the initial edit. All credit to you. It’s great that there are others though who can see other ways of looking, isn’t it?
- October 5, 2019 at 3:18 pm #421127
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.