- August 24, 2019 at 1:09 pm #417623Anonymous
Ok, so, since I’m on here, I’ll throw this one in the mix. A still life I’ve been messing with for a couple weeks. I think this version is the one I’ve settled on. Exif, 55mm, 1/200sec, ISO100, f13, Flash-camera left, Reflector-camera right. Pentax K1.
- August 24, 2019 at 4:46 pm #417639Rob EyersParticipant
I don’t recognize the headstock Craig. What make is it? Maybe I’m nuts but I’m used to seeing the high E on the bottom…hmm. I like the lighting and colour.
- August 24, 2019 at 6:08 pm #417640Anonymous
Thanks Rob. It’s an old Alvarez model 5009. It is strung for right hand, nylon strings. High E is on the bottom. 😀
- August 25, 2019 at 2:10 am #417662MistyisleParticipant
- August 26, 2019 at 10:45 am #417855Anonymous
Thank you Mistyisle 😉
- August 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm #417728bucweeetParticipant
Really like this one…
I might be tempted to clone out the – the very end of the one string (that has a spiral in it).
Then make the decision to leave it in, or out. Depending how it appeals to my eye.
- August 26, 2019 at 10:48 am #417856Anonymous
Thank you bucweeet 😉 I actually thought about taking it out, then decided I liked it. I did remove a couple from under the head.
- August 26, 2019 at 10:41 pm #417935Graham HartParticipant
Great light and mood Craig. I have tried to take pics of my two guitars but failed to produce anything worthwhile so far. I think you found the way with your focus on light and detail. Love it.
- September 2, 2019 at 10:58 pm #418539VeronikaParticipant
It’s nice but it feels out of balance. I think more black space above and more light on the terminal end (right) of the piece would give the composition better balance overall.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.