Tuned Up.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Veronika 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Craig
    Participant

Ok, so, since I’m on here, I’ll throw this one in the mix. A still life I’ve been messing with for a couple weeks. I think this version is the one I’ve settled on. Exif, 55mm, 1/200sec, ISO100, f13, Flash-camera left, Reflector-camera right. Pentax K1.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

I don’t recognize the headstock Craig. What make is it? Maybe I’m nuts but I’m used to seeing the high E on the bottom…hmm. I like the lighting and colour.

Craig
    Participant

Thanks Rob. It’s an old Alvarez model 5009. It is strung for right hand, nylon strings. High E is on the bottom. 😀

Mistyisle
    Participant

Mesmerising Craig!

Craig
      Participant

Thank you Mistyisle 😉

bucweeet
    Participant

Really like this one…

I might be tempted to clone out the – the very end of the one string (that has a spiral in it).

Then make the decision to leave it in, or out. Depending how it appeals to my eye.

Craig
      Participant

Thank you bucweeet 😉 I actually thought about taking it out, then decided I liked it. I did remove a couple from under the head.

Graham Hart
    Participant

Great light and mood Craig. I have tried to take pics of my two guitars but failed to produce anything worthwhile so far. I think you found the way with your focus on light and detail. Love it.

Veronika
    Participant

It’s nice but it feels out of balance. I think more black space above and more light on the terminal end (right) of the piece would give the composition better balance overall.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.