- August 24, 2019 at 1:09 pm #417623
Ok, so, since I’m on here, I’ll throw this one in the mix. A still life I’ve been messing with for a couple weeks. I think this version is the one I’ve settled on. Exif, 55mm, 1/200sec, ISO100, f13, Flash-camera left, Reflector-camera right. Pentax K1.
- August 24, 2019 at 4:46 pm #417639
I don’t recognize the headstock Craig. What make is it? Maybe I’m nuts but I’m used to seeing the high E on the bottom…hmm. I like the lighting and colour.
- August 24, 2019 at 6:08 pm #417640
Thanks Rob. It’s an old Alvarez model 5009. It is strung for right hand, nylon strings. High E is on the bottom. 😀
- August 25, 2019 at 2:10 am #417662
- August 26, 2019 at 10:45 am #417855
Thank you Mistyisle 😉
- August 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm #417728
Really like this one…
I might be tempted to clone out the – the very end of the one string (that has a spiral in it).
Then make the decision to leave it in, or out. Depending how it appeals to my eye.
- August 26, 2019 at 10:48 am #417856
Thank you bucweeet 😉 I actually thought about taking it out, then decided I liked it. I did remove a couple from under the head.
- August 26, 2019 at 10:41 pm #417935
Great light and mood Craig. I have tried to take pics of my two guitars but failed to produce anything worthwhile so far. I think you found the way with your focus on light and detail. Love it.
- September 2, 2019 at 10:58 pm #418539
It’s nice but it feels out of balance. I think more black space above and more light on the terminal end (right) of the piece would give the composition better balance overall.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.