Tuned Up.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok, so, since I’m on here, I’ll throw this one in the mix. A still life I’ve been messing with for a couple weeks. I think this version is the one I’ve settled on. Exif, 55mm, 1/200sec, ISO100, f13, Flash-camera left, Reflector-camera right. Pentax K1.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

I don’t recognize the headstock Craig. What make is it? Maybe I’m nuts but I’m used to seeing the high E on the bottom…hmm. I like the lighting and colour.

Anonymous

Thanks Rob. It’s an old Alvarez model 5009. It is strung for right hand, nylon strings. High E is on the bottom. 😀

Mistyisle
      Participant

Mesmerising Craig!

Anonymous

Thank you Mistyisle 😉

bucweeet
      Participant

Really like this one…

I might be tempted to clone out the – the very end of the one string (that has a spiral in it).

Then make the decision to leave it in, or out. Depending how it appeals to my eye.

Anonymous

Thank you bucweeet 😉 I actually thought about taking it out, then decided I liked it. I did remove a couple from under the head.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Great light and mood Craig. I have tried to take pics of my two guitars but failed to produce anything worthwhile so far. I think you found the way with your focus on light and detail. Love it.

Veronika
      Participant

It’s nice but it feels out of balance. I think more black space above and more light on the terminal end (right) of the piece would give the composition better balance overall.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar