- October 30, 2013 at 9:26 pm #111930
- October 30, 2013 at 9:37 pm #111932RaviParticipant
The picture looks underexposed – especially part of her left eye in shadow doesn’t look pleasing. I don’t see light behind her hair.
- October 30, 2013 at 9:57 pm #111934Lenny WollitzParticipant
The light is lighting the umbrella from behind not the hair. The umbrella was about as dark all over as the upper left part of this photo with out the flash from behind. I think it needs to be a bit stronger but I like the way it kinda makes the umbrella glow. This is bigger but not brighter http://www.flickr.com/photos/eldub1/10586553075/
- October 31, 2013 at 1:33 am #111941mike PENRITHParticipant
Agree what has been said so far. Eyes are the window to the soul, the brolly and frock outgun her face I’m afraid.
Close your eyes, then open them quickly and what do you see?
Like the set=up, but needs a little remedial work in the lighting.
- October 31, 2013 at 5:11 am #111945P MarioneBlocked
either you must put the reflector on the right closer or use another flash. Your shadows are overcast and your shot is underexposed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.