- October 30, 2019 at 11:50 pm #423640
- October 31, 2019 at 7:45 am #423661Rob EyersParticipant
Another nice one Robert. Very resourceful with the cup too.
- October 31, 2019 at 10:59 pm #423728
Thank you Rob, I noticed that cup kept reflecting on the hike as there were lots of dark areas with small clearings here and there, I wouldnt sugest it as a regular lighting prop though, I probably spent 20 minutes getting it to sit just right and not fall out of the tree and of course the angle of the light kept changing.
- October 31, 2019 at 10:05 am #423675Kent DuFaultParticipant
I like it, especially the cup story!
- October 31, 2019 at 10:59 pm #423729
- October 31, 2019 at 11:05 am #423685PrestonParticipant
The darkness makes this Robert. Great idea using your cup!
- October 31, 2019 at 11:18 am #423686Kent DuFaultParticipant
I agree, Preston! The darkness makes this shot special.
- October 31, 2019 at 11:00 pm #423730
- October 31, 2019 at 12:27 pm #423690Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow beautiful Robert and i love what you did for the light. Very creative 🙂
- October 31, 2019 at 11:03 pm #423732
Thank you Dahlia.
- October 31, 2019 at 5:24 pm #423715PatrickParticipant
Gorgeous , fabulous ingenuity Robert .. It certainly paid off 😉
- October 31, 2019 at 11:03 pm #423733
- October 31, 2019 at 7:58 pm #423720John ThompsonModerator
Really nice Robert. Great shot.
- October 31, 2019 at 11:05 pm #423734
- October 31, 2019 at 11:45 pm #423735MistyisleParticipant
Very different and well seen, Robert – glad you shared. At the risk of repetition, I love the story about the cup, plus it reminds me (again!), to look outside the square.
- November 6, 2019 at 10:36 am #424165
Thanks Jim, your comment about looking outside the square made me think of “Can’t see the forest for the Trees” 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.