“Viking Grocery” – Abandoned Grocery Store

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat “Viking Grocery” – Abandoned Grocery Store

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Last week was a tad rough for me and my family, I lost my sister to a long battle with illness. We are all deeply saddened by this.

I am trying to keep on living, as I know that is what she would want. My photography is both a hobby and a future vocation (if all goes well) and I find a lot of solace in taking and processing beautiful images.

I have a bit of a backlog, and with the new blog and all, today is one of those bonus days, if you will. 🙂

I present you with Viking Grocery. This quaint little grocery store was one of our top destinations every time we visited the little town of Chemainus, BC. We were shocked to find it had closed in the last few years and subsequent visits seem to show that there is little interest in the site and location for a new venture.

The entire 5 picture gallery of Viking Grocery can be found on our online gallery. Thanks for taking the time to view! We hope you enjoyed the photos.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar