walk in the forest

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank walk in the forest

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephen
      Participant

Thank you for previous cc. tried my hand at movement in a photo. Original was over exposed and I adjusted in Luminar. I like it but would like CC.
      Cheers

Stephen
      Participant

Graham Hart
        Participant

I actually quite like this image as a starting point Stephen but it feels like it’s lacking something…a focus of some description to lift it from being merely a nice play with colour.

The title of the pic provides the answer for me. A similarly distorted image of a couple strolling, walking a dog or just something to give meaning to the canvas. (PS: heal out the top LH corner)

Stephen
          Participant

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your comment. It is a starting point for me, first attempt, and I hope with practise I will get better with the composition. I will try and take the tree out, top left, but haven’t mastered that on Luminar yet.

Thanks

Stephen

billyspad
      Blocked

Its not the worse piece of modern art I have seen that distinction lies firmly with Jackson Pollock. This resembles his work as it seems until you chimped at the camera screen or downloaded it to a PC you have really little idea of what your going to get. Result looks arty so post it on a forum and see what happens. No problems with that my man cos I reckon we will get some fun comments.

Pollock dripped paint splatters on to huge expanses of canvas whilst blind stinking drunk of course. Similar approach to a stroll in the woods. His work is bought by the stupid and the blind for zillions and young Stephen I sincerely hope you can follow his lead in your endeavors. However please do not drink and drive and kill innocents like ol’ Jackson.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

This has a very painterly feel to it. It is so on the artistic side that I don’t feel that a critical comment really matters. For my own personal taste… I would (very slightly) reduce the color saturation level of the upper 2/3s of the image.

Stephen
      Participant

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your comment, I am new to photography and after I recently saw a forest / landscape tutorial on youtube thought I would give it a try. Still playing around with editing hopefully future photos will get better.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar