Waterfalls

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bucweeet 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Saikat
    Participant

Recently, I visited Meghalaya, “the land of Waterfalls”, India. Nohkalikai Fall

Saikat
    Participant

Another View

Which one is better?

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

@saikat-senmail-com Hi Saikat, I prefer the second image as it has the real colours and mood of that location 🙂

What did the place look like when you were there? Also, the first image, is it the original unprocessed version?

Saikat
      Participant

the 1st one is little processed, the 2nd one has the actual colours

Albirder
    Participant

I definitely prefer the second one, also. Mist, for me, generally adds compositionally strength and I have a better sense of it in the second composition,

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

Hello Saikat, I agree with Albirder and Dahlia, the second image seems to have more realistic colors.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Saikat, well, the first image looks like you forgot to set the white balance, so yes, the second image.

bucweeet
    Participant

I like the crop in the first, but have it applied to the second image with the better colour. I would even try a crop removing a bit more of the RH side so that the image edge is closer to the rocks. Then see if the image is more pleasing to my eyes.

I would also ‘clone’ out the spot on the LH side of the image in the mist (dust spot?).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.