Tagged: Shark Tank # Photo Review
- November 5, 2018 at 4:54 am #373169
Recently, I visited Meghalaya, “the land of Waterfalls”, India.
- November 5, 2018 at 5:02 am #373173
Which one is better?
- November 5, 2018 at 7:49 am #373191
@saikat-senmail-com Hi Saikat, I prefer the second image as it has the real colours and mood of that location 🙂
What did the place look like when you were there? Also, the first image, is it the original unprocessed version?
- December 19, 2018 at 3:37 am #380822
the 1st one is little processed, the 2nd one has the actual colours
- November 5, 2018 at 8:33 am #373198
I definitely prefer the second one, also. Mist, for me, generally adds compositionally strength and I have a better sense of it in the second composition,
- November 5, 2018 at 9:34 am #373206
Hello Saikat, I agree with Albirder and Dahlia, the second image seems to have more realistic colors.
- December 19, 2018 at 4:56 am #380825
Saikat, well, the first image looks like you forgot to set the white balance, so yes, the second image.
- December 23, 2018 at 10:04 pm #381512
I like the crop in the first, but have it applied to the second image with the better colour. I would even try a crop removing a bit more of the RH side so that the image edge is closer to the rocks. Then see if the image is more pleasing to my eyes.
I would also ‘clone’ out the spot on the LH side of the image in the mist (dust spot?).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.