- December 21, 2019 at 6:23 am #427712
Trees, decorations, presents, food, walks, lights, shops ….
8 Comprehensive Tips for Photographing Christmas Lights. by Dahlia Ambrose
How To Use Christmas Bokeh For Creative Holiday Photographs. by Dahlia Ambrose
How to Photograph Your Christmas Story. by Dahlia Ambrose
- December 21, 2019 at 12:50 pm #427725Dave WatkinsParticipant
Merry Christmas everyone. GO DUCKS!
- December 21, 2019 at 1:13 pm #427730
Nice shot Dave , all the best for the season ;).
Have a lovely Christmas everyone.
- December 21, 2019 at 3:45 pm #427736
Lovely shot Dave. Merry Christmas! 🙂
- December 21, 2019 at 3:46 pm #427737
- December 21, 2019 at 4:14 pm #427739
- December 21, 2019 at 4:20 pm #427741
- December 21, 2019 at 11:46 pm #427753
Merry Christmas everyone. We live in a restored old farm house with a lot of antiques – including antique toys. You can see one in the window (@John Teate – hope the kitty cat didn’t bite off the star!) “From the Outside In”. The tree is covered in red balls and calico bows with candy canes scattered about.
- December 22, 2019 at 12:09 am #427754
- December 22, 2019 at 12:12 am #427755
- December 22, 2019 at 9:07 am #427763
Happy holidays to everyone who is celebrating anything and those who aren’t!
Christmas isn’t part of our tradition but Hanukkah is. And since Hanukkah starts tonight and the two holidays overlap this year, here are 2 images from Hanukkahs past.
“Spinning Sparks” (part of a big fire demonstration the teens put on for the Festival of Lights – another name for the holiday)
- December 22, 2019 at 9:08 am #427764
- December 22, 2019 at 9:54 am #427766DaveGillespieParticipant
Season’s greetings and Happy Holidays to all.
- December 22, 2019 at 10:18 am #427767Andre P.Participant
My DIY Christmas crib (not to be taken too seriously)
And a merry Christmas everyone !
- December 22, 2019 at 1:52 pm #427772
For Pat’s photo of looking into the window: What a beautiful photo and point of view!
- December 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm #427773
- December 22, 2019 at 2:47 pm #427774
Tried something different (for me). “Christmas Tea Time” – vintage linens, heirloom teacups and teapot.
- December 22, 2019 at 7:50 pm #427781
- December 23, 2019 at 12:57 am #427789LeanneCParticipant
Since I am having “nesting” issues now I will reply to all here…
Merry Christmas Dave! I love looking at people’s tree ornaments. Almost as good as browsing someone’s book shelf.
John T – I love the cat image. Ours has never gone after that type of ornament but the tree is fair game!
Merry Christmas Pat – I love the perspective of looking in through the window. Great shot.
David C – Your second image cracks me up! Poor Hugo but great idea. The tree is sublime.
Happy Hanukkah, Bobbie! Your spinning sparks are awesome! Can I ask what they are on top of? Love the candle shot as well.
To everyone else, whatever you are celebrating, hope you enjoy some time with friends and family! Here are a couple of holiday images…
Meowy Christmas (shared in the cat throwdown but new to some)
And a couple of Christmas themed multiple exposure shots of my kiddos…
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by LeanneC.
- December 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #427814
“The Gingerbread Man Gets Baked”. By Kent DuFault. 🙂
- December 23, 2019 at 8:00 am #427815
“A Christmas Bullseye at the local mall.”
- December 23, 2019 at 8:02 am #427816
“A Lonely Christmas Wreath” Merry Christmas, Everyone. Have a happy and safe New Year. Kent
- December 23, 2019 at 8:44 am #427817
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
I love Santas. I collect the ones that “speak” to me. Here are a couple of my favorites.
width=”640″ height=”426″ alt=”He's Watching You”><script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
This is Jack, wondering where his present is and why he is not receiving more attention.
- December 23, 2019 at 8:58 am #427821
Wonderful pictures everyone.
Pat, your tree through the window is awesome! Gorgeous tea pot and cups.
Dave, I love the tree.
Also, I don’t know why my second picture posted the way it did.
Leesa, @mslabrat is this your second photo of a Santa…?
- December 23, 2019 at 9:25 am #427829
Best wishes to all from Maine.
- December 23, 2019 at 11:22 am #427840
I’m enjoying all the things that are making all of you happy. Thanks for sharing.
Leanne, the pinwheel is on top of our old silo. It’s pretty tall.
- December 23, 2019 at 2:29 pm #427842FrogdailyParticipant
Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Hanukkah Bobbie
- December 23, 2019 at 3:45 pm #427850Erik FransmanParticipant
- December 23, 2019 at 6:11 pm #427866
- December 23, 2019 at 11:35 pm #427872Graham HartParticipant
Hi strangers. I see light at the end of the tunnel as work on the house comes to an end (phase one at least) and I can finally pick up a camera again. Couldn’t let the year pass without wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New year. Here’s to 2020 and the adventures to be had!
- December 24, 2019 at 12:31 am #427876
Just wanted to say you have all submitted lovely photos , a real sense of the season great work all , nice to see you post Graham glad your work is near complete.
Thoughts a prayers to all you guys in Australia.
Happy holidays everyone peace and good will to you all.
- December 24, 2019 at 4:20 am #427877Erik FransmanParticipant
- December 24, 2019 at 5:59 am #427878
It was so good to meet you this year Graham. Hopefully our paths cross again in 2020.
stay safe – the fires are frightening, and have already claimed one friends house and possessions ☹️
Erik – fingers crossed we meet up in person in 2020! Festival of light here I come!
to everyone – all the best! May 2020 see all you dreams come true.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by David Chesterfield.
- December 24, 2019 at 7:11 am #427881JasenkaGKeymaster
Merry Christmas everyone!
Erik & David – I hope to see you at the festival of light next year 🙂
- December 24, 2019 at 8:31 am #427883
Yes, that is my second picture. Thank you.
- December 24, 2019 at 3:41 pm #427895
About Graham’s photo: I like the colors and imagery in your photo!
- December 25, 2019 at 12:04 pm #427907
- December 25, 2019 at 12:18 pm #427910PrestonParticipant
Fantastic photos everyone! Wishing the community a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a safe prosperous New Year!
- December 25, 2019 at 3:18 pm #427916
- December 25, 2019 at 6:39 pm #427920
Reindeer could have trouble with the cloud cover!
- December 27, 2019 at 3:08 am #427938
Fingers crossed Jasenka!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.