What are you getting for Christmas?

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat What are you getting for Christmas?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

I just go myself a car charger so I can charge my camera batteries on my trip up the coast.

Not exactly exotic, but I am happy with it.

PS – Why is every piece of camera gear SO SO SO much cheaper on ebay?

Richard Frost
      Participant

a set of lomography lenses for my canon 1000D which arrived a couple of days ago.
      they’re pretty good apart from they dont fit to the adapter very firmly and the fish eye doesnt seem to be very fishy, certainly not as much as the pictures would have you believe

Richard Frost
      Participant

a set of lomography lenses for my canon 1000D which arrived a couple of days ago.
      they’re pretty good apart from they dont fit to the adapter very firmly and the fish eye doesnt seem to be very fishy, certainly not as much as the pictures would have you believe

Would love to see some images from them! 😉

Would love to see some images from them! 😉

Yvonne
      Participant

I’ll probably get lumps of coal…
      (not that I was bad or anything, really!)

But you know if you add enough heat and pressure to coal, you might end up with a nice sparkly or two.

I do have several items on a wish list, including ND filters, a lens or two, extra batteries, a manfrotto head, so we’ll see.

Yvonne
      Participant

I’ll probably get lumps of coal…
      (not that I was bad or anything, really!)

But you know if you add enough heat and pressure to coal, you might end up with a nice sparkly or two.

I do have several items on a wish list, including ND filters, a lens or two, extra batteries, a manfrotto head, so we’ll see.

I borrowed a manfrotto joystick head off a friend and now it’s stuck to my tripod.

My friend is upset with me! 🙁

I borrowed a manfrotto joystick head off a friend and now it’s stuck to my tripod.

My friend is upset with me! 🙁

Astaroth
      Participant

My parents bought a TAMROM 70-300mm lens a lot of time ago for me, but I mustn’t touch it until 24th December at night :p! It’s a torture :p! I’m thinking in future projects with it.

I have to buy a gift for my brother and I’ve thought in something about photography too, but I don’t know what exactly buy yet. Maybe a memory card or a tripod… I have a very limited budget :p!

Astaroth
      Participant

My parents bought a TAMROM 70-300mm lens a lot of time ago for me, but I mustn’t touch it until 24th December at night :p! It’s a torture :p! I’m thinking in future projects with it.

I have to buy a gift for my brother and I’ve thought in something about photography too, but I don’t know what exactly buy yet. Maybe a memory card or a tripod… I have a very limited budget :p!

Nice! I expect photos of birds after Christmas!! 😉

Nice! I expect photos of birds after Christmas!! 😉

STEVEDIAS
      Participant

13×19″ photo paper and ink for my canon PIXMA pro 9000 photo printer. Paper this size isn’t cheap. As for lumps of coal. with the price of heating a house in the winter these days ( live in CT. USA ) I’ll take the coal. ( HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL )

STEVEDIAS
      Participant

13×19″ photo paper and ink for my canon PIXMA pro 9000 photo printer. Paper this size isn’t cheap. As for lumps of coal. with the price of heating a house in the winter these days ( live in CT. USA ) I’ll take the coal. ( HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL )

Astaroth
      Participant

@admin Sure ;)! If they are not frozen :p!

Happy holidays to you, @stevedias , and to everybody!

Astaroth
      Participant

@admin Sure ;)! If they are not frozen :p!

Happy holidays to you, @stevedias , and to everybody!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar