- January 23, 2020 at 8:29 pm #429787
I was messing around with my 50mm at f/1.8 just to see what it can do. I’m overall pleased with its low light abilities and overall image quality.
The cat pictured “helped” me edit this. Managed to crop and rotate before I could kick her off my keyboard.
- January 24, 2020 at 7:56 am #429805JasenkaGKeymaster
Your cat is gorgeous and that lens is one of my favorites for sure, it’s versatile and great for both indoors and outdoors shoots!
- January 24, 2020 at 6:45 pm #429832
Thanks Jasenka. She photographs well when she stops moving.
I had a professional photographer tell me to buy a nifty fifty and don’t take it off my camera for a year. One of the best pieces of advice ever. By far my favorite way to shoot now.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Preston.
- January 24, 2020 at 12:53 pm #429812Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
That’s a great image Preston and your cat is cute 🙂
- January 24, 2020 at 6:46 pm #429833
- January 26, 2020 at 6:53 am #429947Federico AlegriaParticipant
Now that’s a truly useful advice. Getting to know a lens at that level will transform your way in seeing the world. Oh, and I love the portrait, thanks for sharing mate!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.