- August 14, 2019 at 1:07 am #416857
- August 14, 2019 at 1:01 pm #416898Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful Dave. It’s eye (I believe) looks like a tiny wooden button 🙂
- August 14, 2019 at 9:48 pm #416916
Thanks Dahlia. One of the things I find so interesting about butterflies is that up close they look so fragile. Skinny legs, skinny wings, skinny antennae and proboscis. They get attacked and eaten by spiders, lizards, birds, dragon flies, wasps and more. And not only as adults. Their eggs, pupae and caterpillars provide sustenance for many critters. And yet they keep chuggin’ along. They play a critical role in our environment that I’m just beginning to understand.
Sorry about the rambling. Let’s try that again. Thanks Dahlia. I appreciate the comment. 🙂
- August 16, 2019 at 3:57 pm #416991TershaKeymaster
Lovely shot Dave, great detail, as are most of your shots. I’m curious to know what lens you’re using?
- August 16, 2019 at 11:33 pm #416999
Thanks Diane. Most of my bug shots are taken with a Pentax 55-300mm PLM on a K-70. Then cropped quite a bit in post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.