yeah more shite

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank yeah more shite

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Falxy 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

IMG_0881

only judge if a judge

mostly listening to Kasabian right now…………….how are you all!! 🙂

Falxy
    Participant

Yeah………….no response…………..doesnt matter cus I take pics for me and not the usual.

i find the couple fascinating what with the coordination of legs,face and arms…………..whats the story……….maybe its just me,oh well ! 🙂

some will say…anyone can take this….yeah of course,go do it

Tom M
    Participant

It works “cause of all the color in the bg………………what is all that color anyway?………………….. 🙂

I tried to do something similar with background with this. Light on dark top then dark on light bottom. Harder than it looks

Petr Nowak
    Participant
    • as a street photo I don’t see any strong story; maybe add some surroundings to know where they are heading? what is this place?
    • I feel the space around people is too small.
    • the color wall is a strong pure graphic element. I’d shoot it from right angle and try to avoid sidewalk. If I push this idea further I’d wait for different light: lighted wall and people in shadow so final image would be black people silhouette on colored wall. Pure geometrical image. (If you allow editing of your image I’d try to demostrate this idea)

bucweeet
    Participant

Seeing as how you’re using LR, I would straighten the image vertically.

And lastly…. Falxy shooting with an iPhone????…

Falxy
    Participant

hey maybe theres something in the ordinary………………………just saying…………..actually more than just saying…….doing

i think………….i know/don’t know

don,t give a flying……..actually do give a bit

yeah iphone,proper cameras are less needed/dust

loving having image maker in de/the pocket…..also a big fan of puppies! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.