Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      images2014
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @images2014

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I am a senior citizen, a retired engineer settled in New Delhi, India. My wife and I live in New Delhi and our only child, our son, lives with his family in the Netherlands. I have studied and lived abroad for about 14 years. I have a strong Norwegian connection having studied and stayed with my wife in Norway while studying for my Ph.D. in Cellulose Technology at the Norwegian Institute of Technology at Trondheim. My wife and I still have friends there. I have lived and worked abroad in countries as diverse as Malaysia and Iran. My wife and I are widely travelled and are currently planning a trip to Bali.

I have been interested in photography since I was a teenager. My first camera (in 1955) was a present from my older sister. It was a Kodak Brownie Model F and I had a lot of fun shooting with it. I have been taking pictures since then with different point and shoot cameras and graduated to a DSLR in 2012. I can’t say that I have been influenced strongly by any one photographer but I do like Steve McCurry and Ansel Adams, among others. Steve’s photography in India was particularly interesting for me. I try to take some pictures everyday with my Sony Experia M2 mobile camera because it is impossible to lug my DSLR around everywhere.

I would like to sharpen my skills at Lightstalker. I am looking forward to a fruitful association with you.

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to the site @images2014

Upload an image or two to get started and show us some of your work!

images2014
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @images2014

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks for the invitation to upload some photos. I will do so.

It seems that I have got two email addresses:
            1. reachukd@gmail.com
            2. justask@rediffmail.com

Can I just use the first one please ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author