Australian long haul truck driver

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Australian long haul truck driver

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Leece
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @leece

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Gidday
        i live in Western Australia and have been a long haul road train driver for well over 20yrs .
        it started back in the 70s seeing lovely mountains up north that just had me dreaming of taking there photos.
        the silly thing is it took me till late 2012 to buy a good camera a D7000 nikon.
        now i also have a D800E and 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200mm f2.8 and just brought a 16-35 mm wide angle nikon lens .
        when i brought the D7000 i was hooked straight away and the photos i like to take the most are in the outback in some times dusty dry ruged country . i also take photos from along parts of out coast. i suppose i love most now days is sunset and rises . they can be truly amazing.
        i have learnt a lot but still have so much to learn.
        on my photo i put from the eyes of a long haul truck driver. thats true as most are taken wear i am at the time. i don’t have time to sit there all day so its snap and go. the coastal one yes mostly on my days off.
        thanks Leece

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

@leece Welcome!

You could do an amazing series right from your truck if you cared to. Hell, include the dashboard in your shots. I know you would see some amazing places. People would love looking at it for sure. 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author