Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jeannelawyer
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @jeannelawyer

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi, My name is Jeanne Lawyer and I currently reside in VA. We are a military family and I have a photography business I run out of our home.

Besides being a wife and mother I am a student at Academy of Art Institute out of San Francisco. I will have my Associates Degree in Photography after this semester and will be continuing on for my Bachelors Degree. I am at the point where I am trying to decide if I want to peruse with a Fine Art emphasis or not.

I come from a family of photographers so I grew up working in the studio. Then one day I decided I didn’t like feeling like I was in constant competition with my family so I left. My love of the camera, color and beautiful art eventually brought me back with the digital age. I enrolled at AAU and haven’t looked back.

I love learning and exploring different techniques with my camera. I am inspired by some of the greats. Walker Evans, Dorothea Lange and Henry Cartier-Bresson. I love their candid images and consider them some of the worlds greatest storytellers.

I look forward to networking and learning from you.

CC: @admin

John Thompson
          • Allows Edits: No
          @nikon-nut

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Welcome to our site @jeannelawyer. I will look forward to seeing some of your postings in the near future I hope. Welcome.

Rob Wood (Admin)
          Keymaster
            • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
            • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
            • Allows Edits: Yes
            @admin-2
            • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
            • Mobile Maestro Icon
            • Contender Icon
            • Socialite Icon
            Allows Edits? Yes

Great to have you on board. Can’t wait to see some of your uploaded photos, @jeannelawyer

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author