• Author
      Juzzie
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @juzzie

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi there everyone
        I’m a newbie to the forum and still a bit of a newbie to photography, I purchased my camera about 2 1/2 years ago and its been a constant learning curve ever since. I am a self taught amateur that learn’t by watching others, reading and lots of practicing, I started out with the typical beginner photographs (you know the ones, point and shoot at anything) but in the last 6 months or so I can say things are really starting to come together.
        I recently got myself Photoshop and have been learning a lot about post processing in the last few months, that’s a whole new field again but as I’m finding out an important part of digital photography.
        I love the bush and wildlife so much of my photography is landscapes, wildlife and playing with a bit of macro.
        I look forward to learning by what other photographers think of my work and also looking at your photographs for inspiration.

Cheers
        Juzzie.

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Good to have you on board @juzzie

Juzzie
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @juzzie

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi @lightstalking,@admin, I seem to be having some trouble loading an image
            I saved it from Photoshop as a jpeg then uploaded it to my album in LS
            The file looks good when i open it on my computer but the uploaded image doesnt look the same, its lost a lot of colour like its been desaturated.
            Did I upload it the right way ?

Gatakers Bay Sunset.jpg by Juzzie on Light Stalking

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author