• Author
      Ian Duke
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @ianduke

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello,
        I’m Ian Duke and I’ve joined here because the philosophy of ‘pictures first, equipment whatever’ displayed in some of the articles I saw on my Feedly reader. This chimes with me although I spent many years selling the equipment. As far as I’m concerned there are very few images that can ONLY be created with certain specific gear, so you won’t find me telling anyone any received wisdom about what specific gear is ‘best’.
        I recently stated my own blog, iandukeimages.wordpress.com, first time I’ve ‘displayed’ any of my photos publicly.
        Anyway, I’ll just have a look around. See you about.

StefB
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @stefb

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hello!

Me, too, was attracted by the “gear is no mention” attitude which is cultivated here. Basically I’m really tired of this – maybe because I a times am an gearhead at certain times … honestly. But it’s the pictures that matter!

I had a short glimpse on your blog, some nice photos there! Looking forward to see more.

cheers StefB

Ian Duke
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @ianduke

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks for the kind words @stefb…slightly embarrassing that my last post to the blog was about my new camera then! At least my lenses are old ones…and I won’t mention it again, hehe…

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author