- November 15, 2019 at 5:04 pm #425037RichardParticipant
Hi my name’s Richard and I’m new here.
My question is.. is it ok to upload images with my signature logo on them?
As of yet I haven’t noticed any images here that have them in the forums and I didn’t want to upload any until I know for sure.
Thanks in advance.
- November 15, 2019 at 7:56 pm #425041Rob EyersParticipant
They are your images Richard so you can of course do whatever you like with them.
With that said, I think it would be naive to think, in this day and age, that a water mark couldn’t be removed. Your choice.
Welcome aboard and props for having the manners to ask the question. Cheers!
- November 15, 2019 at 8:21 pm #425043Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
@sap59 We intentionally keep very few “rules” on this forum so yeah, it’s fine. If you’re being friendly to everyone, you can pretty much do what you like. 🙂
Somebody will help you in the right direction if you do something a bit off course. And of course, there are plenty of varied opinions which is always quite fun.
- November 16, 2019 at 3:52 am #425067RichardParticipant
Great! . Thanks guys. 🙂
- November 16, 2019 at 2:02 pm #425091Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Welcome to the forums Richard and look forward to seeing your works 🙂
- November 16, 2019 at 6:22 pm #425106PatrickParticipant
Welcome to LS Richard , nice to say hello 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.