• Author
      Dean Cerrati
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @dcerrati

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

My name is Dean Cerrati.

I’ve been interested in photography for about 20 years, but took a long time off (unfortunately) and got back into it about 4 years ago.

I shoot mostly Pentax equipment.
        Pentax KR body
        Pentax 300mm f4
        Pentax 16-50 f2.8
        Pentax 50-135 f2.8
        Sigma 50mm f1.4
        Sigma 10-20mm f3.5

And, recently purchased a new body, a Pentax K3.

I also recently (less than 3 weeks ago) had rotator cuff surgery, on my right shoulder, so I’ve yet to be able to use my new K3. Torture!

I use Lightroom v4 for all my pp work.

My goals in photography are not to become a pro. However, having done a few projects for friends and family, I would like to improve my portrait skills (mostly in-camera, but also in post – it’s an essential element to putting the finishing touches on a great image, IMO, especially with digital photography)

I prefer nature, and wild life photography. However, I am loving portraiture more and more. I am sucker for black and white, and I am absolutely blown away by great street photography.

I have been a member of Lightstalking for quite some time from a standpoint of reading all the great tips and tutorials that are constantly being shared. I figured I should start contributing to the forum and community more if I really wanted to benefit from being a member and improving my skills by learning and sharing with others.

Thank you all,
        -Dean

Tobie
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tobiepsg
          • Contender Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome Dean! Nice to gain a non-canikon member and I’m curious to see your pics! Show them to us! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author