Introduction

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8y ago by rramsell.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rramsell
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @rramsell

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

My passion for taking pictures began in high school when I landed a job with the local newspaper. After “on-the-job” training on darkroom basics, I began seeing life through the viewfinder. When I joined the Air Force, my career was launched in the base photo lab. I eventually added aerial photography to my resume’ and continued after discharge with a work-study job at the Remote Sensing Institute. I teach photo classes and have continued to develop my photographic eye. Digital cameras and Photoshop tools have expanded my photographic horizons. In retirement I’m renewing my interest in capturing life through a camera lens.

Tersha
        Keymaster
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/diane_rose/
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tersha
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Hi @rramsell, and welcome Light Stalking, sounds like you have a lot of expertise to offer!

rramsell
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @rramsell

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve really not had much time for my favorite hobby and am anxious to get involved again. Photography has changed a lot with the digital age and post processing tools. I’m just beginning to use Lightroom and the newest version of Photoshop.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author