• Author
      davecbannerman
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @davecbannerman

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi all!

My name’s Dave C. Bannerman and I’m a Nikon shooter (read that as extremely enthusiastic amateur!) from Liverpool, UK.

Bought my first DSLR as I was planning a trip to Rome with my girlfriend and didn’t want to be taking photographs on my phone. Within a couple of days of practising with it I was hooked!

I’ve not been shooting long but so far really into it!

Looking for some feedback (critical or otherwise) on my work so far. Hoping, in time, to make photography my full-time occupation. We’ll see. Everyone wants to get better right?

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking, Dave. Indeed, everyone does want to get better and you have found a place that, I believe, offers what amounts to personal coaching through our critique forum, SharkTank. But that is not all! There are so many opportunities to learn through the daily tutorials. I read them on Facebook but they are also available through Email and just by going “Home” and choosing one on this website. We have non-critique forums such as the Landscape Forum, the Weekend Photography Challenge and my personal favorite, Mobile Monday. These forums are fun to join and a good way to get to know members.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author