Introductions

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9y, 3mo ago by Dave.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @dkhorsandi

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello, My name is Dave. Happy New Year! As you all, I have a great passion for photography. What got me hooked over 40 years ago as a boy, was taking photos at family functions and seeing the expressions of the friends and family members who viewed them. The rest is history as they say. Since then, I have dived into higher levels of photography, more recently over the past 5 years, have taking online and classroom courses, purchased professional camera gear, joined a photo club, and opened a side business, Oak Park Photography. I really enjoy landscapes, portraits, food, macro, and wildlife photography. Looking forward to learning more and growing. Thank you, -Dave.

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to the site, @dkhorsandi

Sounds like you’re jumping in boots and all!

Dave
          Participant
            @dkhorsandi

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks for the reply Light stalking. Its all a wonderful creative outlet.

Michael Procario
            Participant
              @mikeprocario

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I have been reading Lightstalking articles from Facebook for awhile, but I have not logged in until recently. I am an amateur photographer, but I take photography as seriously as I can in the time I have. I own a Nikon D7000 with three DX type lenses. I shoot mostly landscapes and cityscapes, and I frequently use HDR processing. I got a Nikon flash for Christmas and I looking to learn more about flash photography.

Dave
              Participant
                @dkhorsandi

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Welcome, I new here as well. I shoot with a Canon 7D Mark II, and Canon 5D Mark III. Have several lenses, 70-200mm 2.8, 400mm 5.6, 85mm 1.8, 50mm, 1.8, 150mm 2.8 macro. Hoping to learn from this forum and share info with great people with passion for photography.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author