Kitty: looking at the world with different eyes through my lens

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Kitty: looking at the world with different eyes through my lens

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kittykitty
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @kittykitty

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

The photo that got me hooked on my current path in photography is one made by Simon Newbound, standing on the golf course at Alcaidesa, Spain with in the distance the rock of gibraltar covered by an enormous dark thunderous cloud. Wind showing and yet the golf course was bathed in sunlight. The contract in that picture and the very daunting game of golf they would be playing caught my eye. I decided to be bold and sent him (he was a friend of a friend so I did not know him) a message asking about his camera.

The rest is history. I’m hooked totally fully completely to my photography

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking! You have found the right community. I just looked at a wonderful post that captured the daunting demands of being a triathlon runner in Brazil. It is so inspiring when a photograph communicates the photographers intent. I look forward to your posts.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author