Let\'s Get Down and Dirty

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by Albirder.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      drgibson
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @drgibson

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello All,
        So I’m supposed to write something about me…
        Well I bought my first camera in 1978 a Yashica GS while in the military. But it was short lived getting damaged along the way. Through the years I have had several film cameras including Pentax and Canon but never took it very serious mostly family photos. In 2002 I purchased a Fuji s2 and started focusing on doing actual photography.

Today I own a Nikon D90, D7100 (which is actually my wife’s), and I sleep with my D700 My focus is Motorsports, Nature, and Landscape.
        I have a business called Flat-Out MotorSport Photography and I specialize in dirt. I shoot mostly motorcycles but I do some car races as well. I have media credentials with three motorsport magazines and shoot whenever I get a chance.

I also plan on setting more time aside for shooting landscape and nature photography, hoping to travel a little more.

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Lightstalking. Your motorcycle pictures will surely delight some members of the community. It turns out there are people all over the world who just really like motorcycles, cars, races and dirt. We have a critique forum, SharkTank, and several non-critique forums including the Landscape Forum. I hope you will choose one and start posting. (I took a sneak peak at your website. This is going to be fun!)

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author