Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Canon-Rebel
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @mikeswank410

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello, my name is Mike and I am new to the Light Stalking website and forums. I am from Salt Lake City, UT and I have been an amature photographer for about 2 years. I have always had an interest in photography but just never seemed to be able to find the time until my kids were grown up and I no longer had to attend school functions and such. Now I have more time and I have really enjoyed this new hobby.

I am currently looking for ways to expand my knowledge and my portfolio so that eventually I might be able to sell some of my pictures and make a little bit of extra money here and there.

My current set up is a Canon T3i with the kit 18-55mm and a 55-250mm lens. I have been renting quite a bit of equipment lately and I have fallen in love with the Canon 6D and I am looking to purchase one in the near future.

You can see some of my work on my Google+ page http://www.google.com/+mikeswank

John Thompson
          • Allows Edits: No
          @nikon-nut

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello @mikeswank410 and welcome to Light Stalking and hello to the Great Salt Lake! I see that you like to do landscapes so please please post some in our landscape forum. It is there to show your work and view and enjoy the work of others. If you would like to have one of your pics critiqued then feel free to post on the Shark Tank and stand back! LOL. Again Mike welcome.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author