- August 30, 2019 at 8:22 am #418193
Hi all, I’ve just joined the site as I’m looking for somewhere to get honest, sensible critiques on what I’m currently producing.
I’ve only been learning about photography since early June of this year, and am still at the place where I have to talk out loud to myself when I’m working out my shot and I need to change the exposure 😀
Now that I’ve learned a little bit, I realise how much more there is to learn – and I’m sure I don’t know the half of it yet.
I have no idea what my style is, or what I will end up concentrating on in terms of subject matter. For now, it’s all so new and I’m having fun experimenting and seeing the world around me differently.
I’m currently shooting a Nikon D7100, mostly with the 70-200mm f/2.8E lens. I have my eye on the D850, though!
Nice to be here, thanks for having me 🙂
- August 30, 2019 at 8:34 am #418194
- August 30, 2019 at 10:28 am #418208
Thank you Rob! I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone 🙂
- August 30, 2019 at 12:18 pm #418218
- August 30, 2019 at 2:05 pm #418223chris pookParticipant
You’re in a great place! Look forward to seeing your work… no time like the present, let’s get some out there. 🙂
- August 30, 2019 at 3:19 pm #418225PatrickParticipant
Hi Fiona and welcome to the site , have fun 😉
- August 31, 2019 at 1:25 am #418258
- August 31, 2019 at 4:04 am #418264
Thank you for the welcomes 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.