New to photography

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Fiona 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Fiona
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve just joined the site as I’m looking for somewhere to get honest, sensible critiques on what I’m currently producing.

I’ve only been learning about photography since early June of this year, and am still at the place where I have to talk out loud to myself when I’m working out my shot and I need to change the exposure πŸ˜€

Now that I’ve learned a little bit, I realise how much more there is to learn – and I’m sure I don’t know the half of it yet.

I have no idea what my style is, or what I will end up concentrating on in terms of subject matter. For now, it’s all so new and I’m having fun experimenting and seeing the world around me differently.

I’m currently shooting a Nikon D7100, mostly with the 70-200mm f/2.8E lens. I have my eye on the D850, though!

Nice to be here, thanks for having me πŸ™‚

Good to have you here @snowbunny – some solid knowledge in these forums and a pretty firendly place too! πŸ™‚

Fiona
    Participant

Thank you Rob! I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone πŸ™‚

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

@snowbunny Hi Fiona, welcome to the forums and good to have you here. Look forward to your participation in the forums πŸ™‚

chris pook
    Participant

You’re in a great place! Β Look forward to seeing your work… no time like the present, let’s get some out there. Β πŸ™‚

P71
    Participant

Hi Fiona and welcome to the site , have fun πŸ˜‰

Federico Alegria
    Participant

@snowbunny

Hi there Fiona, this is the perfect place for you! We really enjoy sharing the little we know about photography with the world.

Fiona
    Participant

Thank you for the welcomes πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.