The Milky Way, A Journey Through The Sky

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! The Milky Way, A Journey Through The Sky

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Barry C
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @barryc

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I filmed this time lapse over several months in 2016 & 2017. It is a astrophotography time lapse film and, just as its name implies, features scenes of the Milky Way as it moves through the sky over various scenic landscapes.

The cameras used were a Sony A7SII and a A7RII.  The lenses were a Sony 28mm f2.0 and a Zeiss Batis 18mm f2.8.

Rob Eyers
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @reyers
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Your film is beautiful Barry. Very well done..thank you for posting. I see this is your first forum post. I hope you stick around and contribute. I for one would benefit. Cheers and welcome. – Rob

Dahlia Ambrose
          Keymaster
            • https://www.instagram.com/livingsta/
            • https://www.flickr.com/photos/livingsta/
            • Allows Edits: Yes
            @dahliaambrose
            • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
            • Mobile Maestro Icon
            • Member’s Pick Icon
            • Throwdowner Icon
            Allows Edits? Yes

Neatly done Barry. Welcome to the forums. Please feel free to take part in the forums and share some of your work with us 🙂

Barry C
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: No
              @barryc

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words!   These days, I’m happily retired but used to be a professional photographer- studio, wildlife, etc.- and digital artist, among other business pursuits.  Now, I just try to do one or two time lapse projects a year and make underwater films- filmed in 3D with 2D versions as well for my other YouTube channel.  Other than an occasional commercial 3D underwater project, all just for fun and as a labor of love now. These projects give me a chance to travel, camp, ect., with my teenage son, who accompanies me and assists.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author