Tossing my Hat into the Ring

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by Gbout.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rick Bianco
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @white-balance-imaging

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi,
        My name is Rick Bianco and I Own and Operate my own small Photography Company called
        White Balance Imaginag Photography which I started in 2009. http://www.whitebalanceimaging.zenfolio.com

I have been a Photographer since 1977 when I started out with a used 35mm Rangefinder. I origionally just wanted to record my time and Travel in the Military. I was in the U.S.Navy Seabees.
        I started learning Exposure by reading the data Sheets that used to come with the film. On the way to meet my Seabee Battalion I was fortunate enough to meet someone who was fresh out of the U.S.Navy’s Photographer’s Mate School. That friendship would forever change my life. A short time later I was working (part time) in my Battation’s Photo Lab as a Darkroom Technician. I did so for most of the next four years… Even getting the chance to do the Public Affairs work (shoot Photos and write and Article) for my Battalion’s “Cold Weather Training Detachment” in 1978.
        I switched to Digital in 2003. And after my second bout with cancer (Leukemia), I started White Balance Imaging Photography, after my Bone Marrow Transplant in 2009. I enrolled into the New York Institute of Photography’s “Professional Photography” Course. And now I do Freelance Photography for groups such as Susan G. Komen and the National Marrow Donors Program “Be the Match” Foundation. As well as the local Ocean View St. Patrick’s Day Parade here in Norfolk,VA.
        I also shoot Product Photos for a friend’s Pickle and Jam company in Massachusetts.

Gbout
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: No
          @gbout

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi Rick,

It sounds like you have gone where I want to go, using photography to hell non-profits tell there story. I look forward to your input.

Gabby

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author