• Author
      Duendedelfoto
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @duendedelfoto

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi,
        Can someone help me with how to upload photos and where to put them!
        I have had a look at lots of photos here and am feeling way out of my depth,but I am very keen to learn. I am a total beginer and have to do a lot of homework to understand what my camera can do!
        Thanks

Simon Cordingley
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: No
          @sabb

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi again! đŸ™‚ To upload a photo to your album, you seem to have figured out already. To get your image onto, say, Shark Tank:

– Go down to your photo in your album and down the bottom you will see a link that says “SharetoForumEditpictureDelete picture”.

– Hover over “Share to forum and a dialog box will open up with a whole bunch of code in it.

– Copy the complete code and then go to the Shark Tank via the link at the top of the page that says, “Latest Discussions”.

– Once in the Shark Tank, scroll down to the empty dialog box at the bottom and paste the code in there.

– You can write anything you like in the same box as long as you don’t fiddle with the code.

Press submit and pfff, like magic, your image is there swimming around with every one else’s đŸ™‚

Seems complex to me, but that’s the way it’s done it seems…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author