Another new member

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Frank Kinnock
      Participant

Hi all.

Just joined.  I’ve been on a quest for the fabled ‘unicorn’ of an active, friendly and helpful photographer’s forum.

I’m hopeful that I’ve finally found it!

Good to have you here, @digitalmemories – I hope we can help 😉

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Hi Frank, welcome to LightStalking 🙂 I hope we can be that kind of unicorn for you! What do you like to photograph the most?

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@digitalmemories Hi Frank, welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing some of your works here 🙂

Frank Kinnock
      Participant

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

My main interests are people – portraits and travel.

It looks like I need to figure out to post images using links – as there does not seem to be an ‘upload from file’ option?

Been looking for posting tips for this forum, but can’t seem to find my way around?  I think I’ll try on a laptop, as the mobile interface may not been helping?

On the editor below where you write your post, make sure you’re in the “visual” tab and then click the image icon (furthest left) and you can upload.

It’s a bit clunky on a mobile, but you can still do it. 🙂

Frank Kinnock
      Participant

Thank you.  The upload button doesn’t seem to appear on the mobile – so I’m, using a desk-top for my first upload test …..

Cafe Girl

P71
      Participant

Hi Frank, welcome to Light Stalking .. Good choice ;).

Enjoy mate.

Frank Kinnock
        Participant

Thank you!

My test post was a lucky shot taken in a mall last week.  I used a lot of exposure compensation as there was strong backlight – and the result looks a bit like a studio backdrop. 😁

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.