- July 20, 2019 at 10:03 am #414630
Just joined. I’ve been on a quest for the fabled ‘unicorn’ of an active, friendly and helpful photographer’s forum.
I’m hopeful that I’ve finally found it!
- July 20, 2019 at 9:45 pm #414642
- July 22, 2019 at 5:18 am #414703JasenkaGKeymaster
Hi Frank, welcome to LightStalking 🙂 I hope we can be that kind of unicorn for you! What do you like to photograph the most?
- July 22, 2019 at 12:21 pm #414749
- July 23, 2019 at 11:05 am #414844
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
My main interests are people – portraits and travel.
It looks like I need to figure out to post images using links – as there does not seem to be an ‘upload from file’ option?
Been looking for posting tips for this forum, but can’t seem to find my way around? I think I’ll try on a laptop, as the mobile interface may not been helping?
- July 23, 2019 at 6:34 pm #414873Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
On the editor below where you write your post, make sure you’re in the “visual” tab and then click the image icon (furthest left) and you can upload.
It’s a bit clunky on a mobile, but you can still do it. 🙂
- July 25, 2019 at 7:49 am #414972
Thank you. The upload button doesn’t seem to appear on the mobile – so I’m, using a desk-top for my first upload test …..
- July 25, 2019 at 6:39 pm #415002P71Participant
Hi Frank, welcome to Light Stalking .. Good choice ;).
- July 26, 2019 at 10:03 am #415058
My test post was a lucky shot taken in a mall last week. I used a lot of exposure compensation as there was strong backlight – and the result looks a bit like a studio backdrop. 😁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.