Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BlueyAus
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @blueyaus

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I’m a learner, got hooked many years ago when I had an Olympus film camera. Stopped for many years due to the expense of developing – never got into devloping myself.

Back into it now when I get the chance.

My “Hooked pic” was a shot I took in Phuket (1982) and I couldn’t believe how good it was.

I’m very interested in HDR at the moment, I’m also trying to justify to myself to get a new camera. 🙂

Arthur
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi and welcome. Had a second hand OM1 years ago. Alway liked it a lot.
          You did not ssy what camera you have now but justifying a new one is a never ending trial.

BlueyAus
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: No
              @blueyaus

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi ArthurR4, My gear is a NIKON D90 with 18-105 kit lense. I have a 50mm NIKKOR & 70-300 Sigma I both don’t use enough. The Camera & kit lense are currently in KL at NIKON being serviced. I stupidly accepted to have the lense repaired (stiff mechanism) and I have been waiting almost a month to the day now to have it returned. I currently miss my camera & hate NIKON Malaysia service.

Arthur
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: Yes
              @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

@blueyaus Sorry to hear about your wait from Nikon. I have a Nikon hope it never needs repairing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author