hellow

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      francis
      Participant

Hi, I am Francis from Tanzania. Having found you is not simple but finally I got you to assist me in this career. I really appreciate your most fascinating works. I like to travel in different places, taking some landscape photographs with my small Huawei Y330-u11. I am so interested in doing this job, though I have few resources to accommodate it. Having been started at lower level does not mean that I will eventually have some very poor standard photos, because it is just the start. As far as I got your support, things will work a lot better.

Jasenka G
      Participant

Hello Francis, welcome to Light Stalking, it’s great to have you here! Feel free to share your favorite landscape photos with us, we’re interested in checking out your work.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@francis-2 Hi Francis, welcome to the forums and good to have you here. Look forward to seeing some of your works here 🙂

Federico Alegria
      Participant

hi there @francis-2, welcome to our place! I’m sure you’ll have a nice one here with us! I really like your mind-set about starting with small but clever steps into finally making this a professional thing in a healthy and well-structured way. Please, share some of your shots with us at the general forum or the feedback one.

Beaky
      Participant

Gidday from Down under!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author