Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ldyhumbird
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @ldyhumbird

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I have always been interested in Photography and always had a camera with me until I had three of them stolen from my house (3 separate times). It wasn’t until I ’97 when I was going to Alaska that I wanted to get back into it. I bought a Minolta digital only 5 mp and I was hooked again. Now working with Canon and alot more megapixels.
        My first photograph was my own of Yosemite Falls and the Chapel. I was thrilled with the depth of the contrasts. And it has earned a number of awards. I started to learn HDR and have worked on developing my images to use the HDR retaining realistic photographs. My photographs have been published in two years of Art Book Tampa Bay. Retired, I now work with a photographer who worked in Yosemite and wrote the book for the Yosemite Conservancy.

Tersha
        Keymaster
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/diane_rose/
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tersha
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Hi @ldyhumbird, welcome to Light Stalking, looks like you’ve had a lot of experience, be great for us to see some of your shots?

Ldyhumbird
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @ldyhumbird

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you Tersha. I am sure there are many members that are good photographers. I look forward to sharing with members. There is always something new to learn and everyone brings those things to the table. As soon as I get my feet underneath me here, I have no problem sharing my work.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author