• Author
      jmcgee131
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @jmcgee131

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hello,

I am Jason out of Indianapolis. Decided to join this group after being referred by a friend and see what others might have to say about my work. As for what type of photography, I am into a little of it all. I am always searching ways to build my skills and take it up a notch. I can’t recall the very first photograph that got me hooked, I can say that I remember crawling through albums of my mothers as a young child endlessly looking them over. While I do not remember being glued to one individual picture, I did and still do feel connected through the imagery of the past via photographs. Thank you for your time.

Jason

David Chesterfield
          @dchester1001
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Lightstalking Jason @jmcgee131!
          There is lots to see, do & learn here. For honest feedback on your work why not post a photo or two to the shark tank?

jmcgee131
          Participant
            @jmcgee131

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to also add that I have been shooting avidly for the last 5 years. The last 4 years I have been open to the public shooting Portrait, Family, Wedding and events. In my spare time, I love to capture images of my kids, that is my passion for learning. They continue to grow, and I continue to learn how to capture them better and better. Someday, I will not have to rely on my memory of how they looked because I will have the images to keep that slice in time alive forever. My tag line has always been, Framing your memories one snap at a time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author