Newbie but older than dirt!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I’m BrixΒ  and I live in Idaho, USA.Β  Been a film person since the 50’s and now have a couple of Canon point and shoot cameras that are much more fun to carry around– and fun is what it’s all about.(and not having to buy film). I’m going to try posting a test image from Flickr right here . Here goes.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/187565226@N07/7TZ555

Anonymous

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Imgtest

Anonymous

“Eureka, I have found it”!!

Imgtest

Good to have you on board @brixon πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Thankyou Rob.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@brixon Welcome to the forums and good to have you here. What do you like photographing the most? Look forward to seeing some of your works here πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome Dahlia.

Ok, who deleted Brix?

Brix, if you’re reading this, just reregister with the same username and email and it will sort itself out. Looks like one of the admins had a fight with the spammers and did some friendly fire. πŸ™

Robert Apple

He actually Removed himself as he found comments in a couple of other posts about the stupidity of Americans offensive. He sent me a pm.

Tobie

And now that he is gone – can someone please register as ‘Anonymous’ and just let it sit there so that no-one else uses that name? Or prevent usage of that name by any new user during registration?

Most spammers prefer to post as ‘Anonymous’.

@admin

Doesn’t really work like that, @tobiepsg – People only become “anonymous” when their account is deleted.

Tobie

Aha! OK, was not aware of that! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ƒ

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar